Ultrasound Picture of an Ovarian Cyst
Tuesday, December 28, 2010
Monday night I admitted myself to the emergency room because I was experiencing extreeme lower abdominal pain all of Sunday night, to the point that I could not sleep. I came to find that all of this pain was being caused by a ruptured hemorrhagic ovarian cyst on my left ovary. Let me tell you, this is the worst pain I have yet to experience, and I have a pretty high tolerance for pain. I have gotten 4 tattoos(1 rib and one on the inner lip=2 of the most painful places to get a tattoo), 8 piercings, a 2nd degree burn on my leg and none of these can even compare to the pain I felt on Sunday night. I am currently on a bunch of pain medication (Roxicet 5/325) and the pressure is still there. I am basically writing this to complain to the world about the pain I am in because there is not much else to do. My OBGYN has recommended that I get lots of rest along with a sort of "wait and see" period because my body will naturally absorb the blood and fluid released into the floor of my pelvic area. If you have never experienced this, I do not wish it upon you or even my worst enemies. This is by far the worst pain a woman can feel besides childbirth. These pictures are not from my insides, don't worry. I just thought these pictures may be helpful to anyone who is going through the same thing, or has no idea what I am talking about.
Wednesday, December 22, 2010
- If life is so short, why do we do so many things we don’t like and like so many things we don’t do?
- When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?
- Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things?
- Have you ever seen insanity where you later saw creativity?
- Have you been the kind of friend you want as a friend?
- At what time in your recent past have you felt most passionate and alive?
- If not now, then when?
- If you haven’t achieved it yet, what do you have to lose?
- If you knew that everyone you know was going to die tomorrow, who would you visit today?
- Why are you, you?
"Marc and Angel Hack life" by www.marcandangel.com
When your a 5 foot, 100 pound, twenty year old teeny tiny girl. It's pretty hard to be taken seriously. This is a blog to tell my life story, dreams, thoughts and visions, in hopes that someone will listen. I enjoy taking pictures in my off time and drawing and painting when all else fails.
I cant wait to take pictures of beautiful women for a living. It is an amazing feeling to capture the beauty of a person in one single shot. These photos are a group of inspirational photographs for me because they capture so many emotions in a single photograph. I hope that one day I can take beautiful, inspirational photographs such as these:
I will post some photographs of my next photo shoot as soon as I get some good models.