Wednesday, December 22, 2010

It is hard to be taken seriously when your so teeny tiny...

When your a 5 foot, 100 pound, twenty year old teeny tiny girl. It's pretty hard to be taken seriously. This is a blog to tell my life story, dreams, thoughts and visions, in hopes that someone will listen. I enjoy taking pictures in my off time and drawing and painting when all else fails. 
I cant wait to take pictures of beautiful women for a living. It is an amazing feeling to capture the beauty of a person in one single shot. These photos are a group of inspirational photographs for me because they capture so many emotions in a single photograph. I hope that one day I can take beautiful, inspirational photographs such as these:



I will post some photographs of my next photo shoot as soon as I get some good models. 

No comments:

Post a Comment